The following information applies to facilities affected by the National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) for Source Categories: Gasoline Distribution Facilities (40 CFR Part 63 Subpart BBBBBB) referred to here as "6B." The rule applies to existing and new gasoline distribution facilities that are area sources.
Basic Requirements for Compliance
To help gasoline bulk plants understand and comply with the regulatory requirements, the IWRC’s Iowa Air Emissions Assistance Program has developed the following resources to help.
If you would like a hard copy of the calendar/logbook, please call the IWRC at 319-273-8905.
Overview of 6B Rule and Permit template instructions: (PowerPoint slides)
- Iowa DNR Small Bulk Gasoline Plant Permit Template (PDF) / (DOC)
- Iowa DNR Large Bulk Gasoline Plant Permit Template (PDF) / (DOC)
- Form AF - Construction Permit Application Fee (PDF) / (DOC)
- Form GHG - Greenhouse Gas Emission Inventory (PDF) / (DOC)
- Iowa DNR Initial Notification Form (PDF) / (DOC)
- Due date was May 9, 2008, however, the Iowa DNR is still accepting the initial notification at this time.
- Facilities in Iowa that submitted Initial Notifications (EXCEL)
These resources and information have been developed by the Iowa Air Emissions Assistance Program, a program focused on training and educating Iowa small businesses with less than 100 employees. The Iowa Air Emissions Assistance Program is funded by the Iowa Department of Natural Resources. This information is intended solely as guidance, cannot be used to bind the Iowa Department of Natural Resources and is not a substitute for reading applicable statutes and regulations.