Letterkenny and STAR4D have been working together for years through research and painter training. Letterkenny Army Depot became an official STAR4D satellite site and began training painters in November 2009. Becoming a STAR4D satellite site shows a strong commitment to cost, quality, schedule and employee morale as well as the Depot’s mission to remain responsive to the Joint Warfighter while building quality and value into each program it supports. Letterkenny instructors continue to hold regular classes to certify and recertify painters.
- Dale Alleman (2014 Instructor of the Year
- Dennis Rosenberry (2009 Instructor of the Year)
Articles and Awards regarding the STAR4D program at Letterkenny Army Depot
- Alleman Presented with 2014 Instructor of the Year Award (March 2015)
- LEAD Adds Blasting Course (April 2014)
- Satellite Site Spotlight - Letterkenny Army Depot (January 2013)
- Letterkenny Army Depot wins award for its efforts in ensuring sustainability - Army.mil (May 2010)
- STAR4D Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - Kenny Letter (Page 5) (February 2010)
- STAR4D Program - Kenny Letter (Page 5) (December 2009)
- FY 2009 Secretary of Defense Environmental Awards, Letterkenny Army Depot, Sustainability, Industrial Installation (2009)
- Shingo Prize Public Sector (2008)
For more information about Letterkenny Army Depot, visit its website here.