Wouldn’t it be nice if regulators would provide hints and tips to help you better understand what is required of your business? Would you like the opportunity to meet with regulators and industry experts in a small setting where questions are welcome?
Join us for an Iowa Strategic Goals Program workshop on
"E-Manifest, RCRA Inspections, Air Dispersion Modeling, EO10, IRA & Environmental Justice"
June 8, 2023
West Des Moines Marriott
1250 Jordan Creek Pkwy
West Des Moines, IA, 50266
9am to 3pm
Registration fee is $50.
Please register for the workshop here: https://forms.gle/CjpdH3zrMeM7ggaB8
Download full agenda here
This workshop will feature:
- An update on E Manifest.
- What to expect during a RCRA inspection and the R7 Small Quantity Generator Renotification Project.
- Iowa DNR providing information on Air Dispersion Modeling and the Governor’s Executive Order 10.
- An IRA investment discussion with EPA Region 7’s Climate Advisor
- Environmental Justice updates from EPA Region 7’s Office of Intergovernmental Affairs.
There will be plenty of time for open discussion / Q&A, so take advantage of this opportunity to learn, network, and share ideas!
This workshop series continues our workshop series offered by the Iowa Strategic Goals Program. Open to all Iowa manufacturers, the materials presented will apply to a broad range of industrial sectors.
• “Good information presented – relevant to all types of industries.”
• “Thank you for putting these on! It is nice to hear from EPA and other governing bodies.”
• “Speakers were very well educated in topics discussed.”
• “I think this is a great forum to allow businesses to get good compliance information with the regulatory