Registration will soon open for the EPA Hazardous Waste Generator Improvement Rule Workshop!
The EPA is hosting a workshop to clarify and discuss the impending changes to the hazardous waste generator regulations under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). These rule changes will become effective in Iowa May 30, 2017. This Workshop will discuss the changes and describe the following topics in detail:
- Changes in the current regulations;
- Gaps in the current regulations that are addressed in this rule;
- Improved flexibility and cost-saving options in the new regulation;
- Reorganization of the rule to make it user-friendly;
- Technical corrections and deletions of obsolete references.
Location: Veterans Reception Center, 910 Main Street, Van Meter, IA 50261
Date: March 7, 2017
Time: 9:00 am to about 4:00 pm (Lunch is on your own, a restaurant is available on site and other nearby options exist)
Cost: No cost
Click here to register. Registrations will be due by March 3, 2017. Registration is requested to ensure enough seating for all attendees.