We are nearing the 100 day mark until the Midwest Food Recovery Summit! We've already shared Mr. Tom Vilsack as an opening keynote speaker but now we are excited to begin sharing the amazing line-up of speakers that will be joining us! Behind the scenes, the agenda committee has been talking to speakers from all over in order to bring you dynamic presentations and insightful panel discussion from experts throughout the entire food system.
As of today, we have speakers coming to us from 13 states, plus Canada. The first batch includes two speakers from right here in Iowa and each one will be bringing something different to the agenda. Keep reading to see who’s joining us and stay tuned as we share more speakers with you in the upcoming weeks.
- Jen Jordan, City of Iowa City
- Jay Kahn, Central Michigan University
- Brenden McCrann, Future Point, LLC
- Christina McDonough, Scott County Health Department
- Rachel Morier, PAC Packaging Consortium
- Andrea Northup, United States Department of Agriculture
- Aleks Poldma, Enviro-Stewards
- Brian Roe, Ohio State University
- Bruce Taylor, Enviro-Stewards
We'll be adding more speakers to the list over the upcoming weeks and an agenda will be available soon but in the meantime head over to the Speaker page to learn more about each of the speakers you'll get to learn from at the Midwest Food Recovery Summit.